- Features a European inspired curved design that stands vertically without the need for a separate base
- Patent-pending easy release removable lid that converts into a foil cutter
- Opens up to 60 bottles on a single charge, all with the single push of a button
- Unique transparent shell makes the entire cork removal process visual
- Illuminates with a soft blue light when in use and while recharging
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 4 x 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Color: RedThe Ozeri Nouveaux Electric Wine Opener in stylish red combines an European inspired cordless design with a new ultra fast rechargeable motor that opens up to 60 bottles, all on a single charge. With the Ozeri Nouveaux Electric Wine Opener, opening a bottle of wine is effortless, quick and entertaining. The Nouveaux introduces a celebrated design incorporating elegant curves that allow it to stand vertically without the use of a separate base or stand. Designed for home and restaurant use, the Ozeri Nouveaux Electric removes a wine bottle cork with the gentle push of a button. Unlike other electric wine openers, it features a transparent corkscrew shell that makes the cork removal process completely visible. When in use or while being recharged with the included compact adaptor, the Nouveaux illuminates its transparent bottom shell with calming blue indicator lights. A completely cordless wine opener, the Nouveaux opens both natural and synthetic corks, and features an ergonomic grip for easy handling. With its fashionable design, high quality materials and durable construction, The Ozeri Nouveaux Electric Wine Opener is the ultimate companion to every wine bottle.
The Truth's Thoughts:
I don't drink wine but I made my husband go buy me a bottle of wine so I could open it with my new electric wine opener and to my surprise he came home with two bottles of wine and a old fashion wine bottle opener. He said we was going to put it to the test and see which one worked better. The electric wine opener was a lot easier to use then the old fashion one. With the old fashion opener you have to do all the work. So, I really love my electric wine opener, if only I loved wine. But I do know some one that drinks wine and would love to have it.
Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I was provided a sample of each product for my review purposes only. All opinions are 100% my own.